Nature itself is the best physician
New Medical Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of naturopathic therapy. Our goal is to help promote an environment where prevention takes priority over cure.
Preventive medicine or preventive care consists of measures taken to prevent diseases, (or injuries) rather than curing them or treating their symptoms. This contrasts in method with curative and palliative medicine, and in scope with public health methods (which work at the level of population health rather than individual health).
Alternative medicine is any practice claiming to heal “that does not fall within the realm of conventional medicine.” It may be based on historical or cultural traditions, rather than on scientific evidence. Alternative medicine
Research suggests that burning off 350 calories three times a week through sustained, sweat-inducing activity can reduce symptoms of depression about as effectively as antidepressants. That may be because exercise appears to stimulate the growth of neurons in certain brain regions damaged by depression.
The Challenge of Living Overseas
When it comes to conventional wisdom, what works in one country may not always be acceptable in a foreign country. Life as a foreigner is full of surprises and challenges, but many problems can be prevented if you have the proper information beforehand. Our goal is to provide beneficial information to help people lead a healthier, more satisfying life while facing the daily challenges of living overseas.
From Cure to Preventionical Foundation
New Medical Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of naturopathic therapy. Our goal is to help promote an environment where prevention takes priority over cure. Many foods that are eaten in Eastern countries, such as Burdock root and Yam, are proven to have many health benefits, and much of this data has been published on our website along with information about other simple health foods such as yogurt. Our plans include seminars, classes, and pulic events that will help others learn about these foods as well as other tips for healthy living.
- Japanese Radio CalisthenicsRajio taisō were introduced to Japan in 1928 as a commemoration of the coronation of Emperor Hirohito. The
- Understanding ObesityIn 2004, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ranked obesity as the number one health
- The Benefits of Physical ExerciseThink exercise is all about toned abs and weight loss? It also makes you happier and smarter. Maybe
- About Travelers InsuranceWhether you’re hopping a flight to L.A. for a business trip or heading to Italy for the vacation
- Health Benefits of YogurtYogurt has long been associated with many nutrition and health benefits. One serving of yogurt provides approximately ten
- Hot Spring TherapyHot spring spas provide several benefits for the body besides just simple relaxation. The hot waters, usually filled
- Stress Affects Both Body and MindMaybe it’s money trouble or the burden of caring for a sick relative. Maybe it’s your job. Maybe
- Safety and Peace of MindCrime rates are on the rise and people are concerned about their family’s safety more than ever. Surveillance